[GameMode] Updated new.pwn

Hey. I decided to update the new.pwn file and upload it here.
In old.pwn there is missing some new callbacks (or these callbacks have new parameters), so some people still doesn't know there are new callbacks.

All of callbacks have their short descriptions.

Last updated: 2015.02.01
This new.pwn requires 0.3z R4 default sa-mp includes at least.

PASTEBIN.COM download

Thank you, gg.

what is this for ? :/

Quote:

this is RELEASE gamemode section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min99
Посмотреть сообщение
what is this for ? :/
Then man, where you think i should post it ? It's gamemode, but it's empty.

Few days ago i suggested that new.pwn is updated by SAMP team. There was a reason for these, one of the reasons is that they for sure know witch callback has to return what.

For example, OnDialogResponse you return 1 while it has to be 0 so that these callback is called in other FS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Few days ago i suggested that new.pwn is updated by SAMP team. There was a reason for these, one of the reasons is that they for sure know witch callback has to return what.

For example, OnDialogResponse you return 1 while it has to be 0 so that these callback is called in other FS's
Actually it's up to every scripter to modify the callbacks according to their needs. Trust me, there are gamemodes that don't use any filterscripts to show dialogs, so OnDialogResponse return value can be 1 in the gamemode. Of course, some might want to use this callback in several filterscripts, so they have to return 0 in gamemode.