YSI,y_hooks 5 errors[rep++]

Код:
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2817) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickTextDraw")
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2861) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw")
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2905) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2957) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditAttachedObject")
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(3016) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
Any help?
If you have no errors then send me your impl.inc,and don't post me the link that he creator made the thread!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!PLEASE!

BUMP

Copy the public of the symbols in your gamemode, OnPlayerSelectObject, EditAttachedObject and so on, and replace the "public" with "forward" and put a semi-colon at the end, just place them at the top of your script.

Etc:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSelectObject(playerid)
put the forward over it anywhere.
pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerSelectObject(playerid);
public OnPlayerSelectObject(playerid)
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Public_functions

I put that in the code in my GM,still doesn't work.

I 'THINK' you have to put it onto the command that errors your loading game mode.
Try to find it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Those only appear if you aren't using the latest SA:MP server or YSI 4.0
I have 3z server and 4.0 YSI!!!!

Код:
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Coding\y_inline/impl.inc(918) : error 017: undefined symbol "AsmGetPreviousWriteOffset"
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Coding\y_hooks/impl.inc(452) : error 017: undefined symbol "DisasmNextInsn"
C:\Users\Andrijana\Desktop\CnR1.1\pawno\include\YSI\..\YSI_Storage\..\YSI_Coding\y_hooks/impl.inc(456) : error 017: undefined symbol "DisasmNextInsn"