Grey dot at blueberry acres?

Hi, I lately made a new GM for my server, but there is a problem: there is a weird grey dot at blueberry acres! This has never happened with any other GM running on my PC.

Picture:

Maybe its the dot that marks a place on the map. As I see that you have some modded map...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westie
That mark there is the coordinate (0, 0). You might have an incorrectly positioned marker for all we know.
Nah, I have no markers placed in any of the scripts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namtih
Maybe its the dot that marks a place on the map. As I see that you have some modded map...
Others with the original SA map can see that dot too :/

was there another player in your server with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
could be an Unspawned player then? or a Timeouter?

or maybe even a bug with the icon streamer. i once had a vehicle icon on my map in San Fierro and I was in Las Venturas and it wouldn't go away until i reconnected

Edit: saying that he always has this bug so it is unlikely to be a bug with sa-mp. do you have any filterscripts running or are you using any other includes?

i can't see that map. search (ctrl+f) your script for SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid,1

Quote:
Yes, the orange marker on the map is another player, he could see it aswell.

Quote:
do you have any filterscripts running or are you using any other includes?
I have 2 filterscripts: irc echo script and an admin script
Includes: KIHC, a checkpoint streamer, a_zones, dini, dubd, dutils, sampmysql and a_irc

look through your gm if there is an icon / checkpoint whatever with 0,0 coordinates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocakiller
look through your gm if there is an icon / checkpoint whatever with 0,0 coordinates.
Absolutely nothing has coordinates 0,0