Boxing Day! What will you buy?

Hi as you know boxing day is on 26th December just after Christmas and there will be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.. So what will you buy!

I will buy PS4

Tell me yours.

I will buy a GPU and some computer peripherals that are better than a console.

And I will enjoy the lovely Christmas steam sales as I get to play the games at glorious 1440p at 144FPS.
I will also be looking forward to build an SSD array so I can speed up my game load times.
I will also be buying some tools to help me mod GTA V on PC when it's released so I can enjoy true graphics.

Probably go to the hardware store and get some decent tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение

And I will enjoy the lovely Christmas steam sales as I get to play the games at glorious 1440p at 144FPS.
I will also be looking forward to build an SSD array so I can speed up my game load times.
I will also be buying some tools to help me mod GTA V on PC when it's released so I can enjoy true graphics.
You won't need to mod the game because it's already on true graphics.

Nothing.
I'm broke :/.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

The glory of owning a PC

Boxing gloves

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Like GTA V graphics on PC are low quality.. yeah.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Glorious PC mustard race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing.
I'm broke :/.
^^^^