Server not in Internet List

Hello,
I just made a server this morning and My server is not in Internet list / monitor.sacnr . Please help me to find a proper solution for this.
Server IP : 5.196.129.100:7777
( NOTE : This is not an advertisement.I just made this IP only for testing )

correct it

pawn Код:
announce 1

Its already 1.

I see youre still using 0.3x!

update it to 0.3z R4

Server Version is not a problem dear. All server hosted in 3x will come in 3x. All server hosted in 3z will come in 3z version.First read my topic and post. Don't reply in a topic if you are not able to say the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
Server Version is not a problem dear. All server hosted in 3x will come in 3x. All server hosted in 3z will come in 3z version.First read my topic and post. Don't reply in a topic if you are not able to say the solution.
not really seen to be honest!! -,-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're going to be that arrogant, forget about getting any kind of help. Also, if announce is already set to 1, your question severely lacks additional information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're going to be that arrogant, forget about getting any kind of help. Also, if announce is already set to 1, your question severely lacks additional information.
I didn't said anything about that reply. I just said about the second reply only. I am looking for a solution to over come this. He can see the version of the server if he add the server in SAMP list & version. All version can be seen in internet list. I just said that.

If you have any idea how to fix it then let me know..

Try resolve the SAMP DNS.

nslookup sa-mp.com
or simple ping the dns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by connork
Посмотреть сообщение
Try resolve the SAMP DNS.

nslookup sa-mp.com
or simple ping the dns...
How?