Latest minigun type weapon exploit

Recently it appears that players have found ways to make aimbots that shoot bullets without or with weapons but my problem is that hackers have gotten better! They improved their cheats, they now shoot at anytime with any weapon regardless. They shoot like miniguns, and this is hard to detect!

It's not like rapid fire or something, IDK. Rapidfire anticheats don't detect it, neither does no reload anti-cheats. It's pretty annoying and hard. Does anyone have any more information on this?

TBH i got reports from players that some of them are doing that on DayZ server. It should be researched more because it's ruining fun...

Check if OnPlayerTakeDamage / OnPlayerGiveDamage reports it. If it does, then you should be able to check the frequency of the damage, and judge if it's a cheat or not.

They probably fake bullet data.
Is OnPlayerWeaponShot reacting to this somehow?

When I was administering a server a while ago(maybe a few months?) I noticed a player shooting a deagle towards the ground, sending mini-gun type bullets all over. Can't say this is a new exploit.

Maybe something like this could prevent it?(assuming the coordinates are still correct)
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hitid, hittype, fX, fY, fZ)
{
    if(hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER)
    {
         if(IsPlayerConnected(hitid))
         {
              new Float: pos[3];
              GetPlayerPos(hitid, pos[0], pos[1], pos[2]);
              if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 15.0, pos[0], pos[1], pos[2]) && weaponid != 34)
              {
                    return true;
              }
              else if(weaponid != 34)
              {
                     return 0;
              }
      }
      return true;
}
Assuming the hack still sends bullets towards the ground and not in range of the player(this goes with the hack I experienced before, matching your description).