MySQL STRANGE problem - HTML + CSS?

Hello, today I'm making a 'top players' system, but something unexpected appear, CSS with HTML in the result of a Query!
Here is an image:

WTF with that! I'm scared!
Here is the code of that Query:
pawn Код:
new Cache:result;
        result = mysql_query(ID, "SELECT Player_Name, Money FROM Users ORDER BY Money DESC LIMIT 10");
        format(Query, sizeof(Query), "{FFFFFF}Top Money\n");
        for(new i = 0; i<cache_get_row_count(ID); i++)
        {
            cache_get_field_content(i, "Player_Name", aux, ID, sizeof(aux));
            format(Query, sizeof(Query), "%s{B7FF00}%d. %s - {FFFFFF}%s\n", i+1, Query, aux, ConvertToMoney(cache_get_field_content_int(i, "Money", ID)));
        }
        cache_delete(result, ID);
So, WTF in my database there aren't any HTML
Anyone can help me about this?
The only mistake is that "i+1" is before "Query" but is VERY strange the result

Dude , just to be clear , im having a problem in SQL lite and Two friends got the same problem 2 years ago , and without solving .. we dont have expert here , ... we have just Arrogant people .. who will never help you .. they call them selfs , scripters and a problem in SQlite 2.4years without solving ..

sorry that i cant help you brother im not good at mysql (y)

good luck brother

Quote:

Dude , just to be clear , im having a problem in SQL lite and Two friends got the same problem 2 years ago , and without solving .. we dont have expert here , ... we have just Arrogant people .. who will never help you .. they call them selfs , scripters and a problem in SQlite 2.4years without solving ..

sorry that i cant help you brother im not good at mysql (y)

good luck brother

So you blaming everyone on sa-mp forums, because we cant do SQlite, yet you just claim you cant do it either?
Nice going dude. Lots of people can script, doesnt mean they know SQlite!!! There are hundreds and thousands of other scripting languages... Not just SQlite

Su37Erich: What exactly are you trying to do that you need to load html?