Lag when taking screenshot

Alright so everytime I take screen shot in game by pressing F8 my game freeze for like one or two seconds, its not about my PC or my GTA, my PC is pretty good and peoples with even stronger PC have same issue, is there some fix for it?

This is normal, does it really bother you that much? I mean like you said, it's only for 1 or 2 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
This is normal
^^

I have an i7-4790k and it still does this. It's just how SA-MP is, if you don't like it you could try using Fraps' screencapture instead or something similar that may not do this. I'm 99% sure it does it because it will stop any blurring of the screenshot if you happen to be moving the camera at the same time as taking the picture.

It happens here also, I've a pretty decent PC. While on SSD, it's giving me not much noticeable lag while taking a screenshot. I believe when it's taking a screenshot, it takes time to compress and it takes a high quality image in .PNG. AFAIK older versions of SA-MP were having different format of the image and it didn't lagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
^^

I have an i7-4790k and it still does this. It's just how SA-MP is, if you don't like it you could try using Fraps' screencapture instead or something similar that may not do this. I'm 99% sure it does it because it will stop any blurring of the screenshot if you happen to be moving the camera at the same time as taking the picture.
When I was using 8.1 (couple weeks ago) I noticed that lag was way smaller than lag I have on windows 7, dunno why.