error 010: invalid function or declaration

help me plz and thnx

pawn Код:

pawn Код:
CMD:checkbalance(playerid, params[])
    {
        new string[256];//the variable which will store the formatted message we will format in the next line.
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You currently have $%d In your bank account.", pInfo[playerid][Bank]);//this is the formated message which will tell the player that how much money he deposited in the bank account.
        SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,string);//this will send the formatted above,and which was stored in the variable above.
    }
    return 1;
}
help me +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo0000
Посмотреть сообщение
help me plz and thnx

pawn Код:

pawn Код:
    {
        new string[256];//the variable which will store the formatted message we will format in the next line.
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You currently have $%d In your bank account.", pInfo[playerid][Bank]);//this is the formated message which will tell the player that how much money he deposited in the bank account.
        SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,string);//this will send the formatted above,and which was stored in the variable above.
    }
    return 1;
}
help me +rep
{
return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibaslr2
Посмотреть сообщение
{
return 1;
}
thnx repped