List of files in a scriptfiles folder.

Fixed

Brother each gamemode/server have different scriptfiles.

The folder is same 'scriptfiles' but the file's in it are different.

There are plugins that can do that.

Well, - one method is storing a list of all the files when you create and remove them, or just use a plug-in, how-ever the first method should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Brother each gamemode/server have different scriptfiles.

The folder is same 'scriptfiles' but the file's in it are different.
LOL, no... really? I know this, I've been scripting for years... I gave the name of the folder so the people who are helping could give examples...

@Pottus: Yes, I know... One I was looking at is Directory 2.0, but it does way more than I need, what are some you think I should use... I know you have your own method in Texture Studio, I have examined that earlier today before I made this post, it seemed pretty damn complicated...

@Abagail: Hmm, I am not sure I understand what you are saying, but maybe making a list of file names inside a separate file? If so, people can add to the folder I need at anytime, I am not the only one who manages this specific folder so this isn't an option...

Well, - you could store the filenames inside a MySQL database, which would only require the MySQL Plug-In.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, - you could store the filenames inside a MySQL database, which would only require the MySQL Plug-In.
That was a good idea.
I have never actually used MySQL yet in my server... This would be a lot of extra stuff just for one thing I think could be pretty simple...

Fixed