What's happening?

Hello users, recently i visited the forum and i saw that there is pretty bit changes in the global language. I meant is, when you recent post, it says "par" whereas previously it was "by". And also " Envoyй par" whereas previously it was "originally posted by.." and at some other places too.

I'm now worried about the changing of global languages.

Scroll to the bottom. Look on the left side. Problem solved.

Aha, i thought it's changed globally, My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Scroll to the bottom. Look on the left side. Problem solved.
Oh shit I never knew about that! TIL.

This annoys the crap out of me too. Is it just a bug in the vbulletin forum software or is it caused by something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
This annoys the crap out of me too. Is it just a bug in the vbulletin forum software or is it caused by something else?
This usually happens when someone joins the forums through a ****** search of what they want, or by a link someone else has sent them. Or at least from experience that's happened, I'd guess the language of you choose is defined by the link you click although from the link I currently have:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/newreply.php?...eply&p=3189472

I can't see how that's possible, although I am using the Global language currently.

I know, I'm a day late to say this too. Just thought I'd add this piece of information for future reference.

yes, i was worried at first. But now i recognized that i visited this forum through ****** which displayed other language.

sa-mp should update to a new vbulletin though but thank you. I get this bug sometimes and would always go to language settings, change to a random language, then back to english lol.