Checkpoints - Multiple shops

So, basically let this be like there are 2-3 binco shops around San Andreas.. 3 of them have the same coords, same interior. I'd like to know how I can create checkpoints ON A SEPERATE SHOP. If I use CreateDynamicCP using the binco coords, The checkpoint is created on all the 3 shops.. But, I just want it to be created in San Fierro Binco (for eg)

I don't know if this is what you're aiming to, but you could always use
pawn Код:
TogglePlayerDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid, toggle);
to show/hide the CPs you want.

Ah, But that's not what I mean :/
Let me express the question a bit more;
There are totally around 3 binco shops in San Andreas.
Each of the shops have the same coordinates (x, y, z positions). But, the virtual world is different in San Andreas and SA:MP.
Consider that I want to create a checkpoint in SAN FIERRO BINCO and not LS BINCO OR LV BINCO.
If I create a checkpoint with the binco coordinates, It's almost created in all the 3 shops (i.e. LS, LV, SF Bincos)
My aim is just to create the checkpoint in San Fierro Binco.

I hope you understand the question now!

What? SF, LS and LV binco's have DIFFERENT coords, how could it be that you're setting one checkpoint to all 3 of them in one line? It's impossible.
You are probably confusing with what you want to say. Maybe the INTERIOR has the same coords?

They don't as far as I've seen.
SF Binco: 217.1964,-98.5069,1005.2578
LV Binco near Emerald Isle: 217.4514, -98.7944, 1005.2578

I created a checkpoint in SF binco(interior), and at the same position, a checkpoint was created in LV Binco(interior) o_O
And yes, the interior has the same coordinates. They actually don't have multiple interiors.

So you do mean the interior positions.
Anyway, you can use the "virtualworld" parameter in CreateDynamicCheckpoint function.
This way, the checkpoint would only be visiable at the virtual world that you set the player to.

Ik that I can use "virtualworld".
But, I'm really confused right now.
nvm but, I think I can do it somehow. Thanks for helping anyways!