AttachCameraToObject attached to aircrafts

Dear SA-MP developers

This bug, which I've just found is in my opinion a major one (at least for my new project).

Basically, when you enter an aircraft (either as a driver or a passenger) with an object attached to the aircraft and the player's camera attached to this object, the camera hides the vehicle at certain angles.

If the player is not in the aircraft, there is no problem at all (even when someone else is driving or in the aircraft).

This does not happen with bikes/cars.

I've created a little script so you can test this out yourselves (run as gm).

edit: It's as if it creates a sphere around the object that disables rendering anything of the aircraft. It also happens when the object is not attached to the vehicle, but near the vehicle.

Commands:

* /beagle
* /testbug (can use when in the vehicle and when not in the vehicle)
* /resetcam (SetCameraBehindPlayer)

Using CreateObject, but same thing happens with PlayerObjects

Here are some screenies:

Without entering the vehicle (no problems):

Vehicle entered:

Try re-attaching the players camera when he enters the vehicle...
I've tried first person driving script, worked fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение
Try re-attaching the players camera when he enters the vehicle...
I've tried first person driving script, worked fine for me.
As I've stated before:

"This does not happen with bikes/cars."

It only happens with aircrafts

I'd like this bumped to get more attention.

Is this meant to be a first person type view? When Kanada and I were doing testing we found aircraft are simply no good for this function it's not really a bug just an effect.

@Edit ok looked at your code and ya this will not work correctly on aircraft I don't think it's a SAMP bug but a GTA rendering effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this meant to be a first person type view? When Kanada and I were doing testing we found aircraft are simply no good for this function it's not really a bug just an effect.

@Edit ok looked at your code and ya this will not work correctly on aircraft I don't think it's a SAMP bug but a GTA rendering effect.
I'm not sure about that, because if you use a program called Camhack, then this doesn't happen. If it were a GTA bug, it should have right?

This does it in a different way though, but even if it is a SAMP bug it isn't significant enough to try and fix when certainly there is other priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This does it in a different way though, but even if it is a SAMP bug it isn't significant enough to try and fix when certainly there is other priorities.
There should be another way to create the same effect, there should be work-arounds.

"even if it is a SAMP bug it isn't significant enough to try and fix when certainly there is other priorities."

That's called laziness. Would you like to have a product that has bugs which probably should be easily fixable, or would you like to have a proper functioning product?

i have same problem, i need help too

Just manually attach the camera to the vehicle's coordinates perhaps? Aircrafts are a whole different category of vehicle, where they actually elevate from the air. Perhaps, since they are structured differently the object position's may be a little off?