CnR or TDM?

So i was scripting a TeamDeathmatch when i later realize the team is kinda fucked up, I don't have any idea what am i doing on the script, except that i have already scripted the:

• Ban System
• Admin System
• VIP System
• Help System

and some other things.

So what do you think is more better, Cops and Robbers or TeamDeathmatch ?

Check the poll above.

I'd go for Cops and Robbers.

Cops and Robbers.

I like Cops And Robbers.

Do what you can do, and can keep updating. Don't do what the poll, on a forum of users who will never visit your server, says.

Team Deathmatch is significantly easier. Compare the popular TDM servers to the popular CNR servers. I'm absolutely certain that the CNR servers took substantially longer to create.

From what you said, as well (that you didn't know what you were doing), I would recommend TDM. There are many more complex features of CNR that have to be perfect to work properly, attract players and keep them there.

It also seems like you can get away with having a really shitty TDM script and still get players (e.g. iNiko), whereas people don't like bad CNR servers.

I go on cops and robbers

Go for Team Deathmatch if you are really creating something different and attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiko
Посмотреть сообщение
Jealousy is now roaming everywhere you can't just give your shitty opinions on my/our server's just because your noob server's don't get players, just see yourself dude don't even try to insult anybody's server without any valid reason so just shut up and don't even spell my name from now on.
All these TDM servers look like eachother your server is not special too do you think its special

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiko
Посмотреть сообщение
Jealousy is now roaming everywhere you can't just give your shitty opinions on my/our server's just because your noob server's don't get players, just see yourself dude don't even try to insult anybody's server without any valid reason so just shut up and don't even spell my name from now on.
ev0lution doesn't own any servers, and nothing that he said was incorrect. Your server is no different from any other TDM which isn't scripted very well and doesn't have great English, yet you still have lots of players. In fact he was complimenting you by saying that you get lots of players with a script that needs work. Be proud of that