[FilterScript] trablon's Speed System for Vehicles !

INFO
First of all, hello everyone, i'm glad you here to see my new script!
I've written this system when i have free time and decided to share it.Also, this system could be simple for you guys.But i know, there are many people that don't know how to script it.So, i want to realese it.I hope , you are going to enjoy.

Script Setup
1-) Download from direct link on solidfiles.
2-) Extract the winrar to filterscript
3-) open the server.cfg file and edit it.(type trablon across of the filterscirpt)
4-) Start the server.

Good, geliştirilebilir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwang
View Post
Good, geliştirilebilir.
- Thanks !

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanW
View Post
Nice.
Thanks..

You need to use playertextdraws any time you need a textdraw for all players and of course like always with these scripts you have the wrong velocity calculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
You need to use playertextdraws any time you need a textdraw for all players and of course like always with these scripts you have the wrong velocity calculation.

Hmmm, i see..I respect your idea for this BUT if you want to change those things(wrong things) you need to just tell me how should i change(correct calculation) it and light up every person that currently looking in this topic.OTHERWISE with this your comment, you are only just breaking idea for every person.(for example: ME ! )

Thanks again, if you change your post with correct calculation, your idea and your review will be positive point !

This is very helpful for scripters that dont know how to code this . Welldone +Rep

Just use 180.0 - 181.5 as your magic number

pawn Code:
ARRAY = floatsqroot(Pos[0]*Pos[0] + Pos[1]*Pos[1] + Pos[2]*Pos[2])*200;
You have it set to 200.0 you can verify the top speeds with this include.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486060

pawn Code:
stock Float:GetVehicleTopSpeed(vehicleid, bool:kmh = true);

As what Pottus said. Use per-player textdraws.

not bad.

Thanks everyone.