Hiring a Scripter

As you may have guessed from the title.. I am hiring ONE scripter. I have a server that I have been working on for a month now, and its release date is coming closer and closer and I can't do it all myself. Therefore I will pay somebody to script for me for a week, numerous items that I will talk to you about later. I will be paying Ђ3 or maby higher depending on the situation.

If you are a good scripter, and are confident that anything I ask you to script you will be able to do, then add your name and email in the reply's below, and I will get back to you.

Thanks everyone.

Example:
Quote:

Name: John Connell
Email: johnconnell@gmail.com

Wrong section

Wrong Section.

Deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
More to the point, you are offering Ђ3 for a week of code? Assuming 40 hours, that's 7.5c PER HOUR! Would you do a job for that little? Working at McDonalds gets you like 50 times as much money, so why would anyone choose your scripting over anything else?

Unless you meant Ђ3 per hour, which is a much better offer (40 times better to be precise), but is not clear from your post.
He is offering here, You don't have to work with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciarannn
Посмотреть сообщение
scripting is not that hard once you've learnt it. Bitch.
Then why the fuck are you hiring scripters and not not doing it yourself, "bitch".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
A: Anyone I higher is NOT going to work anymore than 5 hours on that whole week which I have learned from experience.
Clearly you never hired someone proper if that's the case. If you hire someone, atleast do your research properly and get references/recommendations.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
B: It is not a hard job.. All you need to do is sit at home and code some stuff for me generally people enjoy scripting and FINALLY.
Then why hire someone? If it's not hard and "all you need to do is sit at home", do it yourself?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
C: it is very clear that when I said scripting for the week was for Ђ3 and not per hour. Also to the point anyone who pays Ђ3 an hour for scripting is an idiot as its only a PC game and scripting is not that hard once you've learnt it.
Anyone who pays a scripter to do their work (especially on SA-MP) is an idiot, mainly because Pawn isn't difficult at all and there are plenty of people (including me) who script gamemodes from scratch for you IF you know what you are doing.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Bitch.
Lastly, do you genuinely expect people to take you serious when this is how you reply? Lol.

Quote:

scripting is not that hard once you've learnt it

Then why don't you learn to script, BIATCH?

Deleted.

Deleted.