if player is on the ground

Hi samp forum!, i have a drift system, and i want that, when a player is on a ground the drifting system works, and when player is in the air then drifting system dont work. Umm i searched for it, but i didnt find..

There are several solutions for this issue:
1) One of the solutions is to use the mapandreas plugin or include (I prefer using the include as it uses less memory usage).

2) using timers in order to calculate the differences between the old and the new Z coordinate.

3) writing conditions (almost same as the mapandreas solution but the difference here is that you need to find exactly in EVERY area in San Andreas when a player Z is in air)

I hope I helped, any feedback would be appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
There are several solutions for this issue:
1) One of the solutions is to use the mapandreas plugin or include (I prefer using the include as it uses less memory usage).

2) using timers in order to calculate the differences between the old and the new Z coordinate.

3) writing conditions (almost same as the mapandreas solution but the difference here is that you need to find exactly in EVERY area in San Andreas when a player Z is in air)

I hope I helped, any feedback would be appreciated!
Ok, so i installed mapandreas include, but what to do now?

Check the XY of the player and find the Z for that XY with mapandreas, then check if the player's Z is significantly higher than the Z you found with mapandreas, that will mean he is in the air.

If you have interiors that are mapped or whatever add conditions because there might be custom maps on the air..

Its so confused, i think im not going to to this then...