Map Constructor With GMA?

hi, i have a dual core pc with Intel GMA 3150, but i cant run map constructor and it doesnt support my video card.

can anone give me a way to make it work? i tried MTA but it doesnt include SAMP objects.

if can't, just give me alternative mapper program that runs in GMA

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=528117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
what do you mean?

it shows Install Proper Drivers For Your Graphics Card.

i already have new version of GMA 3150

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGreen
Посмотреть сообщение
hi, i have a dual core pc with Intel GMA 3150, but i cant run map constructor and it doesnt support my video card.
Usually Intel integrated graphics come with laptops, so you do not have a desktop PC, therefore, lack of driver support.
You answered your own question, "Map Construction" simply does not support your graphics card, use a desktop PC instead. AFAIK, from what I've read about that graphics is that it doesn't even support OpenGL 2.0 which I believe is used by "Map Construction".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Usually Intel integrated graphics come with laptops, so you do not have a desktop PC, therefore, lack of driver support.
You answered your own question, "Map Construction" simply does not support your graphics card, use a desktop PC instead. AFAIK, from what I've read about that graphics is that it doesn't even support OpenGL 2.0 which I believe is used by "Map Construction".
I Have All-In-One PC.

BTW, is theres an alternative program like that?