Smart bytes India OMG !! MY money!!!

I just was buying server i mean hosting my server and the payment wasn't accepting my crdit/debit card I tried 2 And the money was gone ....!!! 2000Rs gone anyone can tell me why this happened or someone facced this prob before ?

Maybe talk to their support?

Contact them about it. We're not a help forum for this kind of thing.

As Isloated stated, it'd be best to contact their support about a situation like this. The SA-MP forums can't help you with this problem.

I already did but did anyone face something like this ?

Do not use Smartbytes debit/credit card payment method it's a little buggy (no offense to kaiser and his great company ),but yeah if you're welling to use your credit card create a paypal account then link your credit card with it and select PayPal from the Smartbytes billing cp as your payment method i do that works like a charm!
hope i helped!

Try to contact kaisersouse on the forums on send the company a message on ********: https://www.********.com/smartbytesmaine

Used SmartBytes in the past and had nothing but (server & customer support) issues, so this does not come to be a surprise to me; however they did refund us part of the money for a server we paid for, so I'm sure they'll get you your money back. good luck.

Yea, That happens when Kids try to steal money from their Father's credit card.

Smart bytes is a good company the owner is busy setting the shop,i am sure he'll turn his attention to you guys in a short time