Object View Distance (+rep)

Hi All.I need help with object view distance.How can i make example to player see any plane at so far at my server player can see only if is so close near player.How can i make distance so far ?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateObject

Last stat is a draw distance at the CreateObject

but i have so much objects how can i put in it a distance ?? Without one by one ? :/

Something like this , Also the last one is the drawdistance( also marked below ), Also use Streamer plugin to make it work.
pawn Код:
stock CreateDynamicObjectEx(modelid, Float: x, Float: y, Float: z, Float: rx, Float: ry, Float: rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float: streamdistance = 200.0)
{
    new objectid = CreateDynamicObject(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, streamdistance);
    Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE, 300.0); // this one
    return objectid;
}
PS: Replace all of your CreateDynamicObject ( except the one in the stock ), with CreateDynamicObjectEx.

nvm. To late to post xD

Use convertffs
Paste your createobject codes
Select input as well as output as samp createobject and in the options choose the draw distance limit you want. You'll get the whole code with your desired draw distance...