Simple Question.

Probleme resolved

I suggest you, to make your code as clear as possible, to use only one function but with a "step" parameter.

For example

PHP код:

public tutorial(playeridstep)
{
      switch(
step)
      {
            case 
1:
            {

// First step of your tutorial

SetTimerEx("tutorial"timefalse"ii"playerid2);
            }
            case 
2:
            {

// Second step of your tutorial

SetTimerEx("tutorial"timefalse"ii"playerid3);
            }
      }
      return 
1;

I think you've understood.
And using this way, you will also be able to see what's going wrong in each specific step without searching through each step to know the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you, to make your code as clear as possible, to use only one function but with a "step" parameter.

For example

PHP код:

public tutorial(playeridstep)
{
      switch(
step)
      {
            case 
1:
            {

// First step of your tutorial

SetTimerEx("tutorial"timefalse"ii"playerid2);
            }
            case 
2:
            {

// Second step of your tutorial

SetTimerEx("tutorial"timefalse"ii"playerid3);
            }
      }
      return 
1;

I think you've understood.
And using this way, you will also be able to see what's going wrong in each specific step without searching through each step to know the next one.
I made it like this so I can edit each signle thing from camera to virtual world, Since the other parts of my tuturial will take place in other worlds

I think there's an interference between "SetPlayerPos" and "TogglePlayerControllable" (I'm not sure at all because I never got this problem)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there's an interference between "SetPlayerPos" and "TogglePlayerControllable" (I'm not sure at all because I never got this problem)
Tell me, When I give a player Camera, Should I bring him to that location ? I mean should he be the same place as the Camera is ?

He don't have to.
The Camera Pos function are made to move player's camera without moving him personally.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
He don't have to.
The Camera Pos function are made to move player's camera without moving him personally.
Do you think letting the player in his position won't make him killed ? I'm gonna try to make him contrlable 1 and see what will happens

InterpolateCamera/SetPlayerCamera functions works whereever the player is in the map, it not depends how far the player is from the point (except for the "InterpolateCamera" functions whiches have a "speed" parameter)