Well on the 000webhost website i have been trying to make a forum with ProjectCrisisRP but i cannot as it says this Unfortunately account creation failed. Error message has been logged and our staff has been notified. We will attempt to setup your account manually as soon as possible. You will be notified by email once your account will be ready. Help Please

If you're using a freehost you shouldn't be making a community...

and 000webhost sucks balls.

Well Mark do you have any ideas on a good freehost

I think what they have told you is all the help you're going to get. Nothing we can do and they have literally thousands and thousands of sites hosted it's no wonder something could go wrong. Can't you just wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScimitar
Посмотреть сообщение
Well Mark do you have any ideas on a good freehost
Why not just buy one? They cost like $1.50 a month...

and no I don't know any good ones. I don't use free hosts.

Quote:

I think what they have told you is all the help you're going to get. Nothing we can do and they have literally thousands and thousands of sites hosted it's no wonder something could go wrong. Can't you just wait?

I have waited for a couple of days 25/May/14 and no staff has fixed it

Just buy a webhost/VPS not expensive.

well I would but i dont have sufficent funds currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScimitar
Посмотреть сообщение
well I would but i dont have sufficent funds currently
So... By that you mean you have no money? Could you not try and make another account? I haven't used them in a while since I don't need a free host.. But if I remember correctly they don't have any systems against you doing that.

Also why do you make each post twice?