/banip cmd not working

Yoyo guys, this time salt is here with his own problems.
I've created this /banip command ages ago and tested it. It didn't work, and I just left it like that cause I didn't need it. But not I need this, so I've come here.
pawn Код:
CMD:banip(playerid,params[])//doesn't work. But will work soon. I don't think so
{
    if(PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"   "COL_ERROR"You cannot use this command");
    new id;
    new reason[256];
    new ip[16];
    new string[256];
    if(sscanf(params,"us[256]",id,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"   "COL_PARAM"/banip [playerid] [reason]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"   "COL_ERROR"This player isn't online. Please specify a valid player.");
    /*if(playerid == id) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"   "COL_ERROR"You cannot ban yourself!");*/
    if(PlayerAcc[id][Admin] > PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin]) SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"   "COL_ERROR"You cannot ban any Administrator having a higher level than you.");
    GetUserAdminLevel(playerid);
    GetPlayerIp(id,ip,sizeof(ip));
    SetTimerEx("BanIpTimer",100,false,"s",ip);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"     %s "COL_RULE"has banned "COL_PLAYER"%s"COL_RULE"'s ip for the "COL_NREASON"reason: %s",AdminLevel,GetUserName(id),reason);
    SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFFFF,string);
    return 1;
}
forward BanIpTimer(ip);
public BanIpTimer(ip)
{
    new banstring[256];
    format(banstring,sizeof(banstring),"banip %s",ip);
    SendRconCommand(banstring);
    SendRconCommand("reloadbans");
}
I am sending simple rcon commands for now, so y_ini stuff doesn't matter.
Client Messages are sent, and timer is being called.
I'd appreciate any useful help.

Can you tell us what exact thing is not working? The player is not getting banned?

Is the timer necessary ? if not, remove and then try.

Yes, that. The player is not getting banned. --> same meaning as /banip cmd not working
EDIT: @ rittik,
the timer is needed. Otherwise the player will get banned without seeing the reason of the ban, I mean he can't see the client message.
pawn Код:
format(string,sizeof(string),"     %s "COL_RULE"has banned "COL_PLAYER"%s"COL_RULE"'s ip for the "COL_NREASON"reason: %s",AdminLevel,GetUserName(id),reason);

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, that. The player is not getting banned. --> same meaning as /banip cmd not working
EDIT: @ rittik,
the timer is needed. Otherwise the player will get banned without seeing the reason of the ban, I mean he can't see the client message.
pawn Код:
Can i ask you one simple question .
/banip should be used for offline bans at my perspective as its more easier to /ban [id] [reason] and auto-ban his ip(if you have this scripted) . But sure .

EDIT: The command works and it says that the player got banned but he remains online .

Replace :
pawn Код:
forward BanIpTimer(ip);
public BanIpTimer(ip)
{
    new banstring[256];
}
With
pawn Код:
forward BanIpTimer(ip);
public BanIpTimer(ip)
{
    new banstring[256];
    Kick(playerid);
}
It worked for me ....

banning a player ip and a player account isn't the same.
banning an ip - A player's ip is banned. Therefore, any ip that is related to any banned ip can't connect to the server
banning an account - only the account can't login. The user can use a new account and re-connect. Works.

So banning an ip is a much more strict punishment for users, and is rather used for bigger traitors than simple rulebreakers. I'll add a script that compares ips later when someone multi-accounts. But first I need help with this cmd.. I realleh need this.
EDIT: I'll be testing that Kick stuff. And yours should work. Thanks.
EDIT2: It can't work for you, cause there isn't a "playerid" in the header of the timer. Liar. I'll fix that by myself xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
forward BanIpTimer(ip);
public BanIpTimer(ip)
{
    new banstring[256];
    Kick(playerid);
}
Yep - that is correct. The player gets BANNED but he is still In-Game. Actually, banip was made to ban offline players but it'll work still.
Just put Kick(playerid); under the timer [already put on the Code Johnson provided] so he gets kicked when he is banned.

EDIT: Just saw this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NacLChemistry
EDIT2: It can't work for you, cause there isn't a "playerid" in the header of the timer. Liar. I'll fix that by myself xD
Lol - you need sense for lying too. :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
Format Syntax
Specifier Meaning
i Integer.
d Integer.
a Array. The next parameter must be an integer ("i") with the array's size. [CURRENTLY UNUSABLE]
s String. [CURRENTLY UNUSABLE]
f Float.
b Boolean (true/false).
You cannot use the "s" parameter in SetTimerEx afaik. (Yet)

pawn Код:
CMD:banip(playerid,params[])//doesn't work. But will work soon. I don't think so
{
    if(PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "   "COL_ERROR"You cannot use this command");
    new id, reason[30];
    if(sscanf(params,"us[30]",id,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "   "COL_PARAM"/banip [playerid] [reason]");
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "   "COL_ERROR"This player isn't online. Please specify a valid player.");
    //if(playerid == id) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "   "COL_ERROR"You cannot ban yourself!");
    if(PlayerAcc[id][Admin] > PlayerAcc[playerid][Admin]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "   "COL_ERROR"You cannot ban any Administrator with a higher level than you.");
    GetUserAdminLevel(playerid); //No idea what this does :l
    GetPlayerIp(id, ip, sizeof(ip));
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "banip %s", ip);
    SendRconCommand(string);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "     %s "COL_RULE"has banned "COL_PLAYER"%s"COL_RULE"'s ip for the "COL_NREASON"reason: %s", AdminLevel, GetUserName(id), reason);
    return 1;
}

The script only kicked me :S
@ benzo I want the client messages to be sent.
Anyways, when I use the rcon banip command, will it ban me, instead of leaving me ig? if it leaves me ig, then it is my profit, then I can successfully kick the player and ban the ip at the same time. I'll test it.

Sorreh for double post :S
I've got this new , edited script.
pawn Код:
//blablabla...
    GetUserAdminLevel(playerid);
    GetPlayerIp(id,ip,sizeof(ip));
    new banstring[256];
    SetTimerEx("BanIpTimer",100,false,"u",playerid);
    return 1;
}
forward BanIpTimer(playerid,ip);
public BanIpTimer(playerid,ip)
{
    Kick(playerid);
}
still doesn't work, and still onleh kicks me :O