Server command not found [+REP].

Ok, so in my server i've this function;

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(option, "list", true))
    {
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles] == 0) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "You do not own any vehicles.");
        SCMEx(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "______________Your Vehicles(%d)______________", PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles]);
        for(new i = 1; i <= PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles]; i++)
        {
            if(VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carOn] == 1)
            {
                if(FindVehicleByPlate(VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carPlate]))
                {
                    SCMEx(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Vehicle %d: %s, Lock[%d], Alarm[%d], Immobiliser[%d], Insurances[%d], Times Destroyed[%d], Next Insurance Price[$%d]", i, VehicleNames[VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carModel]-400],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carLock],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carAlarm],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carImmob],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carInsurances],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carDestroyed],GetInsurancePrice2(playerid, i));
                }
                else
                {
                    SCMEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Vehicle %d: %s, Lock[%d], Alarm[%d], Immobiliser[%d], Insurances[%d], Times Destroyed[%d], Next Insurance Price[$%d]", i, VehicleNames[VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carModel]-400],  VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carLock],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carAlarm],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carImmob],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carInsurances],VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carDestroyed],GetInsurancePrice2(playerid, i));
                }
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }
To check how cars you have ofcourse, but if I purchase just 1 car, then it all works find, shows etc.

But if I buy 2 cars, then it shows the 1st car and says "Server command was not found" on the line that the next car should been?

Any ideas?

What "VehicleStatus[playerid][i][carOn]" stands for ?

It's caused run time error 4. Let's say you have 10 vehicles in VehicleStatus for each player. The valid indexes will be 0-9. Indexes always start from 0 so the loop would be:
pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles]; i++)
and PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles] would be how many cars you have.

1 car? it loops with index 0.
2 cars? it loops with index 0 and 1
and so on..

that way, it won't go out of bounds.

Can you please explain what I should write instead of 0 then Konstantinos? 3 or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you please explain what I should write instead of 0 then Konstantinos? 3 or what?
I didn't say to replace 0 with something else. My point was that indexes in arrays start from 0 and not 1.

I changed it from 1 till 0, but it stills makes it? I really don't know what's causing it.. I don't understand what you mean either.

Okay, let me explain it better. I don't know your code so I'll give few examples instead.

Let's say you have:
pawn Код:
new VehicleStatus[MAX_PLAYERS][10][some_enum];
// 10 vehicles (valid indexes 0-9)
If you have 10 vehicles and PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles] is 10, by doing:
pawn Код:
for(new i = 1; i <= PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles]; i++)
it will loop from 1 to 10. As I said, the last (in this example) will be 9 and passing 10 is an invalid index and it causes run time error 4.

This still doesn't explain why it says unknow error for the 2nd vehicle IG?

Run time errors that are caused inside commands will display the unknown command message.

You probably increase PlayerInfo[playerid][pVehicles] and when "i" accesses the element at an invalid index in VehicleStatus array will cause the run time error 4.

Without the code and information of crashdetect, I can't really help you by just guessing.

Crashdetect plugin: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796
Debug info: https://github.com/Zeex/samp-plugin-...ith-debug-info