public OnGameModeInit()
{
	// Don't use these lines if it's a filterscript
	SetGameModeText("Mode name goes here"); //see this line
	AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746, 269.1425, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
	return 1;
}

Post server log i am sure you missing or failing some plugins

no, what rittik said is totally correct ,that has nothnig to do with plugins. changing your gamemode name can be done via rcon cmd or script. he didn't tell us that his gm didn't work at all, so we don't need to help him with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
no, what rittik said is totally correct ,that has nothnig to do with plugins. changing your gamemode name can be done via rcon cmd or script. he didn't tell us that his gm didn't work at all, so we don't need to help him with that
if you dont load the needed plugins the gamemode name will be set to "Unknown" even though u changed the name in the script in OnGameModeInit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
Посмотреть сообщение
he didn't tell us that his gm didn't work at all, so we don't need to help him with that
and when you have some missing plugins, the g m doesn't even load. i've experienced it. he only asked about the gamemode text. if he doesn't know how to write 'my gamemode doesn't load', then it is his problem.
for now we only need to help him with the gm texts, nothnig else is needed concearning the discription about his problem.