Watch Dog Fans

It looks a bit better with SweetFX.

Its a awesome game. I really liked it.

This game doesn't even works for me. There are like 10+ crashes in 5-10 minutes. AMD GPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealShazz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahahah lmao.

Anyway; I'm not really interested in the game so yeah, ill buy it another day.

I hate watch dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFirex
Посмотреть сообщение
I hate watch dog.

muslims cant get naked?

yes sure they can't.. but they only can for her husband.. learn to respect other religions .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
yes sure they can't.. but they only can for her husband.. learn to respect other religions .
The same goes for you. They shouldn't make optimisations just because specific people follow religion, that's ridiculous. Don't force your beliefs on other people.

i didn't force to beliefs.. but i force to respect other religions. its needed .. really needed

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i didn't force to beliefs.. but i force to respect other religions. its needed .. really needed
I'm pretty sure that nothing is wrong with that picture, it's just a game FFS why do you act like this?

WD is clearly being religious discriminating. I don't even need to explain why because you can clearly see that it writes as 'muslim', and I have not yet met any other peds in the game that's labeled as 'atheist or christian'

So what if it says muslim or anything else. It's a game take it easy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
but i force
There's your problem. If you force somebody, the basic reaction is to not obey it. Well, for atleast for most of the people I have seen.

I expected more from this game. The game kind of stank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein
Посмотреть сообщение
I expected more from this game. The game kind of stank.
Depends how you play it, I think its fun.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's probably just a random generated thing, you shouldn't worry too much about it.

They're totally random though. So, ignore.