Game State and XenForo together

Do you guys know how you can put Game State's Website Moduler into an XML file, so I can put it on XenForo? If you do, please tell me! Thank you for reading.

What I mean is, you can put your server online, like normal... But this site http://www.game-state.com gives you the possibility to view information on your websites and forums etc.

But there's a forum mode called XenForo, where you can actually make your forum yourself, where you can put it up at the right top.

But in order to install it, you need to make it to a XML file. When I do it, I get the HTML code..

And another "block" looks like this.
Код:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<block block_id="BoardTotals" title="Forum Statistics" version_string="1.0.0" version_id="1" url="http://8wayrun.com/" install_callback_class="" install_callback_method="" uninstall_callback_class="" uninstall_callback_method="" cache="+1 hours">
  <admin_templates/>
  <listeners/>
  <options/>
  <phrases>
    <phrase title="EWRblock_BoardTotals_user_record"><![CDATA[User Record]]></phrase>
  </phrases>
  <route_prefixes/>
  <templates>
    <template title="EWRblock_BoardTotals"><![CDATA[<div class="section">
	<div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
		<h3>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>
		<div class="pairsJustified">
			<dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
				<dd>{xen:number $BoardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
			<dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
				<dd>{xen:number $BoardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
			<dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
				<dd>{xen:number $BoardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
			<dl class="mostCount"><dt>{xen:phrase EWRblock_BoardTotals_user_record}:</dt>
				<dd class="Tooltip" title="{xen:dateTime $BoardTotals.most_users.time}">{xen:number $BoardTotals.most_users.total}</dd></dl>
			<dl><dt>{xen:phrase latest_member}:</dt>
				<dd><xen:username user="$BoardTotals.latestUser" text="rich" /></dd></dl>
			<!-- slot: forum_stats_extra -->
		</div>
	</div>
</div>]]></template>
  </templates>
</block>
It doesn't say how to make the "blocks" yourself, which it is called. Do you know how to?

XenForo is a forum software, this section is for only pawno related stuff. Try a web dev forum just like what ****** said.

This is for SAMP? It is not some other random thing. This is both SAMP and XML/php...