Group Scripting Program?

My partner and I have tried everything to be able to work on the same script together, and our most recent disaster was Cloud 9. We are looking for a program that we can script our GM together in. If there's not one out there, I put this thread out there as a request. Thanks for reading.

Aerotactics

P.S. Since this is "Scripting Help" related, I figured this was the most appropriate thread.

Together? Github? If that's what you are asking
(Do you mean live/realtime together coding or just a group/team project)

Edit - no idea about realtime together
Edit 2 - ******d this, and floobit/collabedit seem nice!

Realtime coding together.

edit: We've tried them both.

Teamviewer.
Connect to one's PC and simply script together, there is even a chat!
With Teamviwer, you will see one of the partner's screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
Посмотреть сообщение
Teamviewer.
exactly!

stypi.com/

Its not PAWN but just still code there then transfer to a compiler and compile

Simply build your script with includes and let one person work on one include at a time. Then combine the includes somewhere (e.g. on GitHub) so everybody is able to compile and run the script at any time with the latest updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
Посмотреть сообщение
Teamviewer.
We've tried using TeamViewer that way, but one person has to sit back while the otehr one script. We need to both be scripting together on different parts of the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriss
Посмотреть сообщение
stypi.com/

Its not PAWN but just still code there then transfer to a compiler and compile
We tried doing that with Cloud 9, but it was not working properly, and not live at certain times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell-
Посмотреть сообщение
Simply build your script with includes and let one person work on one include at a time. Then combine the includes somewhere (e.g. on GitHub) so everybody is able to compile and run the script at any time with the latest updates.
We need to script in live time, at the same time, and on the same exact script.

EDIT: stypi.com looks promissing, thanks Mriss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I have to mirror this suggestion. I can't think of any legitimate reason why coding in the same document at the same time is not terrible practice!
Believe me, I thought about the consequences, but my partner and I just want to build on 2 different things at once, this way the scripting will go by faster, and we can get more done together. It's also a bonding issue. Scripting alone just separates us, and we have to wait for the other person to send the most recent GM just to add a few things sometimes. It's like making a cake. Instead of waiting for someone to add frosting while you also have frosting, you want to jump in and help them out, and frost that cake together. See what I mean?

Dude
TeamViewer is the best solution !
I tried it with a friend, we coded a whole PHP/Mysql Website in 2 days with TeamViewer,
and there is a Voice Chat in TV, so you can work and chat with your mate