Website help

How i can get .com domain name free?

Thank you for help.

From a good provider that will actually not suspend you for no reason after a month or so? No. Just pay the $10 for a domain with WhoisGuard from Namecheap. If you plan on working hard on your server and getting a player base, the domain is the LAST thing you want to skimp out on.

A cheap domain provider is crazydomains.com (not free don't ask)

You can't get free .com domains, but you can still find a cheap one. Try googling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonSFW
Посмотреть сообщение
How i can get .com domain name free?

Thank you for help.
Simple answer: You can't. You can get TLDs such as .tk for free, but the only way you'll get a .com for free is if someone buys it for you, and no one here is going to do that. Namecheap sometimes does trivia days where they ask lots of quiz questions and if you answer correctly you can win credit which you can use to purchase a domain, but it isn't easy to win (and might not necessarily run any time soon) so you shouldn't rely on that.

You can't get a free .com as simple as that but there are cheap ones.

You CAN get a free TLD from some hosting providers in combination with a hosting package

Example: http://byet.org/paidplans.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
You CAN get a free TLD from some hosting providers in combination with a hosting package

Example: http://byet.org/paidplans.php
The point is a free product, without having to pay for anything, hosting included.

Here you can get it !
www.pleasepleaseibegyouadomain.com

If this site is not working then I am afraid that you can't get it anywhere else .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
A cheap domain provider is crazydomains.com (not free don't ask)
Last time i was in crazydomains, had a lot of issues with them
DNS not updating, domain "activation" taking more than 72 hours and stuff.

For that, i prefer to spend the miserable 12$ for a .com domain in namecheap, and enjoy some good quality in the meanwhile