[Tool/Web/Other] Eclipse goes PAWN | Teamsearch

//deleted

Oh, you are right. Thank you for this information, I just wrote the article when I was at work, so I forgot to present myself, my skills and the environment of this project. I just edited the text below and im looking forward to get some answers of any of you guys.

Regards,
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
OFF - TOPIC: It looks quite sleek, could anyone build it for Windows - I would have to go through the pain of installing VC (which I, YES, don't have!) - it would be great. Could I just make a thread, instead?

ON - TOPIC: Do you think this would be worth the effort? I've seen a lot of editors and imports but never really saw them catching up..

Not good. Eclipse and Java sucks at all.

So the guy seems to be inactive. I had given that project more trust if he wasnt such a fresh member.
The idea itself isnt bad. Though I dont see where all the extra features could be useful for a samp script. In general scripts arent complex enough to benefit from live code interpretation imo, also this would be slow as hell for those giant scripts.
98% of the stuff I could make a use of for samp scripting are possible with notepad++, thats why I sticked with that instead of spending much time and effort for another IDE just to get those 2% (which would be auto code style and a real live code completion, but I can live without that).

Eclipse sucks, just let the idea die.