SAMP server unreachable

Since yesterday my SAMP server started to act wierd...
for some reason it didn't respond to the SAMP server list anymore, and when I try to connect it just tells me that I can't connect to the server, the IP is filled-in correctly and the ports are opened..
Also, the people trying to connect connect with another IP then they actualy have...

Is there anyone who would be able to help me?

These are the things I tried:

- Re-installing the server, using the newest .exe's and plugins..

- Re-installed my SAMP on my PC (This problem is also for all the other players)

- Re-Opened the ports of the server

- Restarted the whole Virtual Machine (Which it runs on)

Hopefully someone would be able to help me..

People who connect through your public ip can go in? In Favorites the server is shown loaded and well alive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
People who connect through your public ip can go in? In Favorites the server is shown loaded and well alive?
No-one is able to connect, eventhough the SAMP server is running on the Virtual Machine and the ports of the internet connections are opened, it still won't show info about the server in the server list, nor will it let you connect to the server itself, it will just give you a random IP and then block that IP for some reason, not sure why he's doing that...

This is what the SA-MP client shows me:

Код:
HostName: (Retrieving info...) 188.165.238.182:7777
Address:  188.165.238.182:7777
Players:  0 / 0
Ping:     9999
Mode:     
Map:
and this is what the server itself shows me when someone is trying to connect to the server:

Код:
Incoming connection: 10.0.2.2:61750
Incoming connection: 10.0.2.2:61751
Incoming connection: 10.0.2.2:61752
Incoming connection: 10.0.2.2:61753
And this is what it's showing when using a tool to test if your ports are opened, or closed:
Код:
Success: I can see your service on 188.165.238.182 on port (7777)
Your ISP is not blocking port 7777
And for example a closed port:
Код:
Error: I could not see your service on 188.165.238.182 on port (21)
Reason: Connection timed out

How come if everything is done correctly? Re-Your ports and make sure in your server announce is set to 1.

Open ports, Unblock sa-mp server.exe if your firewall is blocking.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How come if everything is done correctly? Re-Your ports and make sure in your server announce is set to 1.

Open ports, Unblock sa-mp server.exe if your firewall is blocking.
I don't know either, Firewall has always been on and allowed connection, and even if I turn it off, it won't let me connect...
the server was running succesfully for atleast 1 week, and now sudenly it just bugged out I guess? can't seem to find the problem...

Looked at the changed I made before it crashed, but the last thing I changed was 4 days ago, and the server crashed yesterday so that can't be the problem either

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeYlorD
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know either, Firewall has always been on and allowed connection, and even if I turn it off, it won't let me connect...
the server was running succesfully for atleast 1 week, and now sudenly it just bugged out I guess? can't seem to find the problem...

Looked at the changed I made before it crashed, but the last thing I changed was 4 days ago, and the server crashed yesterday so that can't be the problem either
Just off your firewall, Check for antivirus too some antivirus block sending of data from our computer or whatever, Open server and check.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just off your firewall, Check for antivirus too some antivirus block sending of data from our computer or whatever, Open server and check.
Did all of the things you said, but it's still not working, the only thing that we could do is possibly reboot windows or put a whole new windows on the server ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeYlorD
Посмотреть сообщение
Did all of the things you said, but it's still not working, the only thing that we could do is possibly reboot windows or put a whole new windows on the server ..
Na, Don't give up now.

You have teamviewer? If you want i can help you with it, Send your details.