from 100 kb to 2,686mb

I was adding some codes and modifying my new gamemode today, and since its small and light, it gets compiled fast and the .amx size didnt bypass the 100kb
Then i added this checkpoints streamer include, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=41978, and coded over 40 line of a test checkpoint with it.
When i compiled, it really took long time, i thought that my pc was slow but when i recompiled again and again it was always taking long time, so i checked the amx size and it got me surprised; 2.686 mb.
Can you guys check that include and help me identify the source of the problem in it?

Solution: inthe include max_checkpoints are set to 1024 so it will decrease memory usage.
Thus you have to decrease it to the max checkpoints number you will use in your script.

its simply the code form the Include

I don't think it's your probleme, If the file goes more than 2.5m than be it, My gamemode is also 7.2m

I found the problem source! In that include max_checkpoints are defined to 1024, so it will use much space, so i decreased it to 50 and my amx size now is under 200.
I also discovereda new thing,i have redefined my max players in my gm to 50and the size is now 74kb, so you always got to define your max stuff..