Working with queries.

Hi,

I use mysql BlueG plugin r38. And i want to ask something.

It'is possible to do, that no any new querie will be called until, queries before will be completed?

Because there can be that thing, that when i print how much queries is not completed, sometimes it was 500 or 600, and then you understand player can no connect, because connect is with mysql and so on.. That'is why i want to wait until this queries will be completed, no play new queries.

If you have 600 queries waiting to be processed you really need to sort your shit out. What on earth are you doing? Sending queries under OnPlayerUpdate?

The only way to make a query only be processed until all others have been is to make them unthreaded, but that means your entire server will halt (including player sync etc.) until the query is processed.

But it'is possible that many queries of that can be when ddos?

I guess if you're being DDoS'd then queries could become backlogged - yes. But if this happens frequently (the many-query issue) then it's clearly nothing to do with that.

The more likely reason is that you're sending way too many queries.

But you know if you have a lot of players for ex 500 or 1000 anyway there will be a lot of queries... Like in commands you use, like connect, disconnect you need to save, load a large data, from somewhere from houses, bussiness, and some smaller things, queries still will make a lot of.. And too i want to say, how i said there was 600 queries or more, but it very fast down, and again that a lot of and it's really strange

Try to download the Mysql plugins include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyde
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to download the Mysql plugins include
I know you're trying to help - and that's great - but you clearly have no idea how to, so you're not actually helping at all. Obviously he has the mySQL plugin, or he wouldn't be asking about using it..