The Hunger Games [samp edition]

Yes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDM
Посмотреть сообщение
Its like few days , i always see your server locked and a guy named aerotactics in game , your server is always locked , lol whats the point of opening when you have to keep your server locked for the whole time and advertising on forums , with a locked server lolz
We've been opened to the public for the past week. We don't throw out advertisements when we are locked by any means.

The only time we do lock is when we have critical bugs to fix that affect the way the game plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
We've been opened to the public for the past week. We don't throw out advertisements when we are locked by any means.

The only time we do lock is when we have critical bugs to fix that affect the way the game plays out.
So your server scripter just script bugs in the script? Your server is all day locked!

The server is open right now, however you might wrong on putting the new port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDM
Посмотреть сообщение
So your server scripter just script bugs in the script? Your server is all day locked!

As I've said, we've been open for the past week to the public. We don't program bugs in the script intentionally, they appear as every server has their bugs. We've been closed a lot because we are still in "Beta" and we're constantly adding adjustments/changes/improvements to enhance the experience.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
As I've said, we've been open for the past week to the public. We don't program bugs in the script intentionally, they appear as every server has their bugs. We've been closed a lot because we are still in "Beta" and we're constantly adding adjustments/changes/improvements to enhance the experience.

I apologize for any inconvenience.
No problem here , I was just trying to tell you that server locked for whole day wont get you any success .

Yea.. I liked the idea, when i'm not busy i'll take a look at this server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suha
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea.. I liked the idea, when i'm not busy i'll take a look at this server.
Can't wait to meet you. Hope you enjoy it. It's come a long way since the creation of this topic. Here's a quick picture showing what has been done for the next version.

We work countless hours to try to make the server as authentic and stable as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
Yes. Yes. And again yes.
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..

It'd be nice if you could PM me the forums to it (I'm guessing you could have an ALPHA/BETA forum something like that) or anything that I could keep track of this project, I want to be there when it opens up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aira
View Post
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..

It'd be nice if you could PM me the forums to it (I'm guessing you could have an ALPHA/BETA forum something like that) or anything that I could keep track of this project, I want to be there when it opens up.
Appreciate your interest in this project. However, we don't have a forums as of yet. We have decided to wait until we're at a opening state to put a forum up. This isn't set in stone, but it's our current plan.

It would be cool if the lobby is like a little town. It could have RP elements and so on such as house ownership. Everyone should start in a crappy house. And as you compete in more hunger games you gain cash, or a form of currency. The Victors of a game will get the highest payout and can buy a house in the Victor's Village section of the town. There could be a shop to purchase or trade items of cosmetics. Such as hats, glasses, you know. Everyone should have a fair chance in the games, so there shouldn't be any upgrades that you can buy and so on. Also like a /stats type thing could be cool. It could show how many games they've been in, how many they won, what house they have. Things like that would be cool.

Also sup Crayder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
what about a shop system? A player can craft a small shop (he needs woods and other necessary things of course) and then there will be for example 15 slots in the shop in which the player can expose the items he looted , set their price and sell them to other players (once another player comes he gets a dialog with a list of products and then he chooses as to whether buy them or not)
While I like your idea, it wouldn't fit the realism of The Hunger Games. If you've seen the movie or read the books, we're aiming for a realistic experience in the arena. The lobby, where players wait for a round to start, or do lobby activities, is a little less realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threat
View Post
It would be cool if the lobby is like a little town. It could have RP elements and so on such as house ownership. Everyone should start in a crappy house. And as you compete in more hunger games you gain cash, or a form of currency. The Victors of a game will get the highest payout and can buy a house in the Victor's Village section of the town. There could be a shop to purchase or trade items of cosmetics. Such as hats, glasses, you know. Everyone should have a fair chance in the games, so there shouldn't be any upgrades that you can buy and so on. Also like a /stats type thing could be cool. It could show how many games they've been in, how many they won, what house they have. Things like that would be cool.

Also sup Crayder.
The lobby is currently...well...a lobby. I'm not sure how else to describe it. It's a room where players gather during games. We have a shop in the lobby, which we are trying to find the ideas for.

Current shop contents:
-Backpacks $200 to $600
-Skin Change $200

"Toys" might be cool, but it's not exactly end-game content. What we are aiming for is stuff that would be worth more than $1000+, that may give an advantage, but still be realistic. Cars and Houses are out of the question, as this isn't an RP server.

Ideas that were thrown up during brainstorms (and some I thought of just now):
-Purchasing VIP with in-game money
-Purchasing access to special lobby activities (for instance, if we lock a map to the general public, you could buy your way in)
-That's all I can think of...

I'm not one for original ideas.

Yes if it has the right player base and script features.

Update?

I'm also interested in this. My island was designed for this type of gamemode.
Feel free to use it if you're still working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy
View Post
Yes if it has the right player base and script features.
Agreed.

Of course yes, just something to add. Don't make it roleplay, after all is a Hunger Game. I mean, try to make it like a DM for example: CJ running, max weapons skills, don't have to craft them... At least is what I would like to see.

Ranger please update the thread with the new changelog server is like 100% done now.