Contact Skype: Crx.Friends

sa-mp.gs

Whats with all those thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeCom
Посмотреть сообщение
sa-mp.gs
its saying ports are not avaiable

Follow @sampdotgs on ******* check the tweets i am sure you will get a free host

The above site is the only one I can think of (but it fills fast and tends to stay filled), if you want a server, get a job and make money... life's not free.

And no one has friends from the internet, so don't call us "friends" ... especially since none of us have even heard of your (online) username.

Also, read the forum rules!
Quote:

"Use A Proper Subject - So not "[HELP] SERVER [HELP] ROUTER [CRITICAL]!!!!!!!!!!" but something like "My router crashes when I port forward". It should summarise your issue, not just state that there is an issue."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejohnsonusa
Посмотреть сообщение
The above site is the only one I can think of (but it fills fast and tends to stay filled), if you want a server, get a job and make money... life's not free.

And no one has friends from the internet, so don't call us "friends" ... especially since none of us have even heard of your (online) username.
There was no need to be that rude.

OT: Try triangle.gs, and sa-mp.gs as mentioned above. If you need more help about the server you can make questions at this section: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Usfdev .... I Pm'ed you . Please check it

triangle.gs

Try using www.sa-mp.gs.