GetTimerTickCount(timerid);

If there is a way to get a TIMER'S tickcount, the title isn't that way... If there is a way, can someone show me? And if not, this is my suggestion for the next SA-MP!

(Although, it would be VERY helpful to my current script, and I know i could set a timer to count next to this one, but that's not an efficient solution... I'm up for any more efficient ideas!)

i think there comes a timertick count test in samp server pakage gamemodes | run it and see its script

That is to show players how a timer works, not tick count

can u tell in more detail what do u want i cant understand what do u want

pawn Код:
public SomeTimerCallback()
{
    new _var_ = GetTickCount();
    printf("SomeTimerCallback took %d milliseconds to execute.", GetTickCount() - _var_);
}
There is no such function, but you can detect the executing time.

Sorry if I didn't get you right, can you explain what exactly you are doing?

a way to get a TIMER'S tickcount... Like say I set a timer for 10 minutes. "SetTimer("Timer", 600000)"

I wanna make a textdraw with minutes and seconds left in the timer! (half way through would look like 5:00)

Without using server variables and 1 second timer I wanna be able to get the tickcount from the timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
a way to get a TIMER'S tickcount... Like say I set a timer for 10 minutes. "SetTimer("Timer", 600000)"

I wanna make a textdraw with minutes and seconds left in the timer! (half way through would look like 5:00)

Without using server variables and 1 second timer I wanna be able to get the tickcount from the timer.
Without any variable, it is not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Without any variable, it is not possible.
Ok, thanks... Repping for the help... BUt this thread should now be considered as a suggestion...