SetPlayerAttachedObject

Hey guys!! how to make this skull color Red and kinda transparent ?? and is there any easy way to attach objects to players ? or how to make objects on right places! Plus what's the meaning of Slot ? it doesnt make any sense if i change the number, so what is it ?!

pawn Код:
SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid,4, 1254, 2, 0.101, -0.0, 0.0, 5.50, 84.60, 83.7, 1, 1, 1, 0xFF0000FF, 0xFF0000FF);

Hmm, so you've played our server then. :P

Basically, it's just so the server can remove them via their attached id. If the server was to use the bone to remove objects, like RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, bone), then it wouldn't allow players to have multiple objects on one place at a time. (Eg, they cannot have 2 hats, or glasses and a moustache for example)

So what the Devs have done, is they use an ID, just like a playerid, to differentiate each attached object from the other.

pawn Код:
SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 4, 18202, 2, ...
would attach an object to the player's head with index 4.
pawn Код:
SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 2, 18202, 2, ...
would attach another object to the player's head with index 2.

So if I wanted to remove only 1 of these, I should be using the index instead of the bone. If I was to use the bone, which is 2 (head), then it would remove both. (It wouldn't actually, because it is assigned to the index, but theoretically speaking if they used 'bone' instead of 'index')

pawn Код:
RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 4);
Would remove the first object.
pawn Код:
RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 2);
Would remove the second object.

pawn Код:
SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 4, 1254, 2, 0.101, 0.0, 0.0, 5.50, 84.60, 83.7, 1, 1, 1, 0xFF000055, 0xFF000055);
That would make the skull more transparent, by changing the 'alpha' values of the hex at the last 2 parameters. (I think)

There's a wiki for reason.