[FilterScript] [FS] BigFoot

This is a FS i made after bigfoot. It can really scare the livin shit out of some people on there first time. But after the first time you know what is gona happen. It is still fun if you want to scare some people. In Back O Beyond there is a skull icon. Step on the icon and look toward the spikes on the ground (look at screens to see what i mean by spikes). The rest is a surprise! So download it and get scared! lol

Screens

DOWNLOAD:

PWN === http://rapidshare.com/files/141838906/bigfoot.pwn.html

COMMENT!

ok cool
but i think i sew it in the forum then it go delted

nope i searched the forum for all bigfoot FS's already this is the only 1

im searching for the topic and i dont see if you can just send the link to that topic that would be fine. And if you didnt download the fs and see it dont say its a copy. because i didnt copy i just had this idea.

ahahhaha man this is cool,i thought animal would walk around me or bear would eat me ahahhahahhaha and then that thing.....

lol ty

Damn, i don't have SA installed due to faulty dvd rw, can someone pm me what happens? cause i think it looks cool.

WeeDarr

That's clever LOL.

lol before i went to bed i had a feeling to script something about leatherface or bigfoot. I thought more ppl would like bigfoot. If i think of an object that looks like leatherface i might make a leather face FS

More comments plz!