[Tutorial] How to prevent "core.inc(12) : error 010: invalid function or declaration"

Well this is simple but at the same time, scripters dont know why and I found out that today xD

well here goes the error:
pawn Code:
C:\Users\TheFlyer\Desktop\Server\pawno\include\core.inc(12) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
so how to fix this?

its simple

just check for any thing abnormal above
pawn Code:
#include <a_samp>
example:
pawn Code:
f/*          My Server              */
#include <a_samp>
you can see that the "f" is there, so remove it :P

Other sort of these errors can occour when this type of stuff is putted above "#include" so the best way to prevent this is putting all #include at the top of the script like this

pawn Code:
#include <a_samp>
/*
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
============================================================================================================================================================

My Server
                                                                      by Me

============================================================================================================================================================
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
*/
hoped this helped some scripters

nice one,ima goona re-edit it ,if im allowed.