Server's Internal System

I am not completely sure if this issue is regarding the script, filterscripts, or plugins. Anyways, I'll get to the point.

I recently downloaded a script and made myself an admin (Community Owner Rank). The problem I'm having is when I try to use specific commands (via; /dmpedit, /ddedit) it says:
(( WS-Security: )) You do not have access to the server's internal system

I typed in "Internal System" into the script and it just showed the line that says what I said above.

How can I fix this? (I apologize if I didn't provide enough information)

There should be a function that calls for the message, which you need to remove and/or edit. Can you show me the full code (the code before and after the WS-Security message)?

You must still have not properly assigned the variable to your account / MySQL row. Or maybe its an RCON command. Showing the code would be helpful.

I'll give an example, here is my command (/ddedit)
Quote:

CMD:ddedit(playerid, params[])
{
if(EstaAutorizado[playerid] != true) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, ""OFICIAL_COLOR"(( WS-Security: )) You do not have access to the server's internal system.");
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}

new string[128], choice[32], doorid, amount;
if(sscanf(params, "s[32]dD", choice, doorid, amount))
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /ddedit [name] [doorid] [amount]");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Available names: Exterior, Interior, CustomInterior, CustomExterior, VIP");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Family, Faction, Wanted, Admin, VehicleAble, Color, PickupModel, Delete");
return 1;
}

if(doorid >= MAX_DDOORS)
{
SendClientMessageEx( playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Invalid Door ID!");
return 1;
}

This is the problem here. EstaAutorizado has to be equal to true. Or you could always comment the line with a // before it if you are okay with Level 5 Admin's all having access to that command.

So I'm a little confused there, what do I do?

check where EstaAutorizado is being set to true or 1