Server Help

hello everyone,

I was working on a server on "SA-MP 0.3x R2 server patch 1" compiled the gamemode and tested it Using SA-MP 0.3x (R2) Windows Server patch 1" it worked pretty flawlessly, gamemode, plugins worked perfectly as it was meant to be.
But when I uploaded all files on the server " SA-MP 0.3x (R2) Linux Server (x86) patch 1" server runs but not as it was
scripted. can anyone help me regarding this matter, what wrong I am doing that same gamemode with latest plugins
work on windows but when I upload it on Linux server it dont work.

First you do not upload the files called .dll thoose are for Windows based servers
If you are running a Linux you need to upload the Latest .SO files which can be found at the Host's site.

Volt-Host: Click on Install Plugins/Mods in the dashboard screen and click on the correct plugin you are using.
Most other hosts allow you to do the same but atleast 30 - 40% of them require you to upload your own Plugin files.

Final Note: Upload the .SO files which are linux for your server not plugin .DLL files

yes i have uploaded only .so files, problem might be from host side thanks for help