SA:MP Health Bar(Searched Problem still persists)

Basically my laptop fried last week now im using my Dad's HP Laptop with the following specs and ill be using this for awhile got college fees to pay so this is a long term thing :/

Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130410-1505)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
BIOS: F.11
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7962MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: Intel® HD Graphics Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel® HD Graphics Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Type: Full Device
Display Memory: 1792 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 1792 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Basically I asked around the server community i played on and I've done the following and it has not worked

- Downgraded from Win8.1 to 8
- Downgrade my drivers(When I do this I get Microsoft Graphics Adapter something along those lines) and the game doesn't even run then.(Done on both 8.1 and
-Gotten a different samp.dll as I was told that writes the Health Bar above peoples name and this did not fix it either.

I have no mods/cleo installed and I have re-installed both SA:MP and GTA:SA on both 8 and 8.1.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

You had a issue of no health bars appearing? I had the same a couple days ago. I seriously have no idea how I fixed it but I think it has to do something with gta_sa.dat, try deleting it.

As in the Health Bar above a players name didn't appear i'll edit this post to see if ^^ works

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX
Посмотреть сообщение
As in the Health Bar above a players name didn't appear i'll edit this post to see if ^^ works
Also, have you tried using a different graphic card? Cause I was using Intel HD 2500 and had this issue, I'm not sure if its from the intel vga but it's a guess..

Seems to be a consistent issue with Intel HD Graphics. These integrated pieces of crap weren't designed with games in mind.

Intel HD Graphics works great (especially these with 2013 CPUs). This problem is caused by new drivers which Windows 8 installs automatically. For now the only working fix is installing old drivers and disabling this update in Windows Update.

Yes,

Windows 8 wasn't fully ready for gaming, or at least, it's not really a smart choice, I have 2 netbooks in my house that can easily run SA-MP, GTA, and a few other games, I also got GTA IV to run on an integrated graphics card after a few modifications.

Windows 8 ISN'T problem by itself. The real source of this problem is updated Intel HD Graphics driver, which Windows 8 installs automatically as a Update.

EDIT: This driver is confirmed to be working for me: 9.17.10.2792

Basically I'm technically retarded speaking so could I get like a really cheap graphics card since GTA SA doesn't require much and get it put into my laptop(idk if that is possible :L thats how clueless I am) since this Intel Driver seems to be the problem?

Edit: Thanks to everyone who's posted been a real help

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically I'm technically retarded speaking so could I get like a really cheap graphics card since GTA SA doesn't require much and get it put into my laptop(idk if that is possible :L thats how clueless I am) since this Intel Driver seems to be the problem?

Edit: Thanks to everyone who's posted been a real help
You can't install a graphic card on a laptop. Just look for a old driver.