GodFather
Medic
Farmer
FireFighter
Journalist
Drug Dealer
Engineer
MineWorker
Some jobs may need items such Diamond Medal.
Items :
Bronze Medal
Silver Medal
Gold Medal
Diamond Medal
Security Pass
GodFather & Mayor signature
Events :
We have made Event Makers Systeme, Only Event Makers can do events
Dynamic Event systeme fully of commands
Houses & Business :
All dynamic
45 House around San Andreas
200 Business around San Andreas
Skins :
The server has skin shop, Only one skin can be owned by one person
Welcome Message :
When player connect or change his job, The server show Welcome to Citizen : Psycho (ID : 15)
Credits
Clad for scripting
Auzirus_ Mapping
Deagle owner of West-Side for ideas ( P.S I asked for take his ideas first )
Hunter_ for suggestions
Please tell me some suggestions

Looks more like a server advertisement to me.

Why does your server have medals? Isn't it better to change it with experience? Like you need experience, to work as an Engineer?

You are the owner of the server, And I believe only you are eligible of deciding about the features of your servers and whats good about your servers. And as for suggestions, let your players decide what they want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does your server have medals? Isn't it better to change it with experience? Like you need experience, to work as an Engineer?

You are the owner of the server, And I believe only you are eligible of deciding about the features of your servers and whats good about your servers. And as for suggestions, let your players decide what they want...
This guy is right, you are the only one who can decide for server features. Ask this question in your forum and ask your players what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение

Medals is systeme to encourage players to buy from each others,
To get a Diamond you need a total of 27 Bronze Medal, Bronze medals can be bough only after 24 hours

FlawPaw it's not adv, I ain't planning to publish it yet