Really big problem.

Hi, im in panic right now.

I use my samsung f6400 (32inch) as my pc monitor and it just turn off and it won't start. About 10 minutes know.
It's brand new and its cost was 640Ђ. Does anybody know whats can be matter with it....

And what should is say to mom?!? PLz guys.

Leave mom and call the company or shop where u bought the tablet, if u have insurance. Your proccessor might have been destroyed from overheating.

The Tablet is overheated. Just leave it a bit and put it on charge and try to turn it on.

Have you checked all the cables ? Try re-plugging them all, mostly the power cable happens a lot within Samsung monitors.

Maybe he should press FN+F5 if he is using laptop.

I don't understand why people are calling his TV a tablet?

I would double check the wires, turn on/off at plug, try and watch normal TV. (try and change channels/volume, etc).

If not, contact wherever you bought it from!

Tell your mom it just randomly shit the bed, as a LOT of electronics do nowadays. At one time you could buy a TV and expect it to last 10 years. Now you're lucky if it lives 3 or 4.

Unplug EVERYTHING and leave it that way for a while (hours, even overnight). After its 'rested', plug in just the power cable and see if it powers up.

A brand new electronic that broke? You can't return products in whatever country you are from or something? Why would your mom be mad for something that had nothing to do with you.

This is what you call a "really big problem", huh? Fucking kids... I swear, they get worse and worse every year.

Is this the first thing you have ever purchased? If it's brand new, RETURN IT for a new one that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
This is what you call a "really big problem", huh? Fucking kids... I swear, they get worse and worse every year.

Is this the first thing you have ever purchased? If it's brand new, RETURN IT for a new one that works.
stop using the word 'fucking kids' on your responses please, it makes you look like a pathetic bitch tbh. are you that stupid that you call your own 1 year old kid a dumbfuck for spilling milk from his bottle?