"CONNECTION REJECTED": Unaccepted Nickname

Erm, I had my game running fine, stopped, reinstalled, worked (yesterday) came to play it today, didn't work, reinstalled game, didn't work, reinstalled again, nothing, ignore the text (lol). Help, I'm using the name 'Tom_Cuhz', everything updated!
PS: The HUD in the bottom left, this screenshot was from yesterday when I had mods, but I don't have any mods now and it's not working :/

Hey you must change your name in samp and then go to server.
Your samp name must be 3-20 characters not more.
And numbers from 0-9 and letters from a-z
Changing your rname in samp should do the trick.
Name change it in samp.

That will solve the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FreeHost
View Post
Hey you must change your name in samp and then go to server.
Your samp name must be 3-20 characters not more.
And numbers from 0-9 and letters from a-z
Changing your rname in samp should do the trick.
Name change it in samp.

That will solve the problem.
Nice fake host.

OT: 1FreeHost, he has Alex_Cuhz (if I'm right) which should be possible. Try something else, like Alex_Chuz

Restart the physical server or ask your host to do it. This problem can sometimes occur if it's been online for too long without a restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuhz
View Post
Erm, I had my game running fine, stopped, reinstalled, worked (yesterday) came to play it today, didn't work, reinstalled game, didn't work, reinstalled again, nothing, ignore the text (lol). Help, I'm using the name 'Tom_Cuhz', everything updated!
PS: The HUD in the bottom left, this screenshot was from yesterday when I had mods, but I don't have any mods now and it's not working :/

Can you give me your hood mode?

Had it fixed by changing my name, logged on this morning tried it briefly, still says 'CONNECTION REJECTED'...
I ain't reinstalling my game every 5 fucking minutes I really don't know what to do!