local variable "string" shadows a variable

Sziasztok!

The stack/heap used too much memory so I had to move the login/register system to the dialog.But after I pasted it under the dialog,a lot of warnings/errors appeared.I know what does the error/warning means,but it should be working well,but somehow it's not.

: warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5081) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5110) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5145) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5221) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5275) : error 021: symbol already defined: "string"
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5329) : error 021: symbol already defined: "string"
D:\SAMP\gamemodes\loginommysql.pwn(5394) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
etc........
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

For example: The first dialog is the login,and the third is the dialog,which gives me warning.
http://pastebin.com/7K1FhB6h

Thanks for you help.

Variable defined globally and in function. To fix mistake delete variable "string" definitions in lines 5275
and 5329

Then it find's these errors in includes.But I don'T know why did this happen.The string was already there,I only pasted there a lot of other lines,and as a miracle these errors/warnings appeared.

So you don't need help or your errors is anywhere else?

instead of namming it "string", name it something else such as strings or something, it might work!.

string, str, tmp are really common string variables, you shouldn't be using them or else it will conflict with includes and libraries. You can always rename them to g_String or something else, or even string_ which is quite easy to change.

Got it.thanks.