SA-MP crashes when tabbing.

So, yeah title says it all. When I tab, and go back to the game, it crashes. How can I fix it? Just re-installed GTA, didn't help. I've never had this bug before.

I had the same problem with that but that was when i had ****** if you do have it try to removed it, r if you don't have it then if you have any mods like skin mods or weapon mods installed, I say that you may need remove then all of the mods and add them one at a time and then try to lunch your GTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubagas65
Посмотреть сообщение
I had the same problem with that but that was when i had ****** if you do have it try to removed it, r if you don't have it then if you have any mods like skin mods or weapon mods installed, I say that you may need remove then all of the mods and add them one at a time and then try to lunch your GTA.
No mods, no hacks.

Ok well then If you downloaded the GTA SA i Recommend you to get the CD and try to install it from that

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=339691

Both advices didn't help at all. I tried everything.

Does this happen on a specific server or it's from GTA in general?

Well, it sometimes doesn't happen and sometimes does. Yeah, in a specific server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, it sometimes doesn't happen and sometimes does. Yeah, in a specific server.
If its a specific server, its their script...

It's from the server then, nothing you should worry about.