BBC: Animals

Some days ago I heard that there is an ugly piggy's face in the road texture, a road that goes through the village under Chilliad mount. So, one day I decided to go there and look for that face. I found the texture:

Yeah, I also noticed one more face. I've seen this in some cartoon, but it's very similar to koala:

Let's keep smoking weed. In one-two meters, there is a dog and a little panda teasing me:

I dunno how to explain the next face, but it looks like Gagarin's swine and a dog trying to make a sexy look:

Finally, a gay UFO pilot in front of Gagarin's pig:

I apologize if someone has found and published the same before, and I don't use drugs.

You do realise that it's just mirrored right? I watched Happy Tree Friends for a very long time ago, and I don't see any connection to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
You do realise that it's just mirrored right? I watched Happy Tree Friends for a very long time ago, and I don't see any connection to this?
I dunno how to call it

what is this i cant even

You really managed to find those stuff? Wow, this is just something like impossible. Also how they look resemble to Happy tree friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
You really managed to find those stuff? Wow, this is just something like impossible. Also how they look resemble to Happy tree friends?
Do you/your grandma/anyone else have/has carpets in your/their flat?

That's just mirrored textures just like if you put ink on a paper and fold it then.
It often looks like some sort of body or something like that.

From birth the human brain is hard-wired to find and recognise faces. This is why we see them in random patterns and textures like this. It's why you often see faces in the shifting clouds in the sky. Why we see the 'Man in the moon' and why I see the face of an old man watching me pee, in the obscure glass in my bathroom window
(at least I hope it's just the glass!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
From birth the human brain is hard-wired to find and recognise faces. This is why we see them in random patterns and textures like this. It's why you often see faces in the shifting clouds in the sky. Why we see the 'Man in the moon' and why I see the face of an old man watching me pee, in the obscure glass in my bathroom window
lol ikr, but these are more than just a little look-like faces. Well, at least the first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
You're right, but I'm pretty sure that bathroom thingy is an actual old man.