Notepad++ Unresponsive when compiling

I'm trying to compile my script in notepad++, i'v used it before not long go for compiling my .pwn files into .amx, but now it just becomes unresponsive when i'm compiling or I should say it says unresponsive about a minute after I try to compile. Anyone able to help me?

You might've done something wrong.

Uninstall Notepad++ and all of it's settings, restart the PC, then do a fresh installation of Notepad++.

Then read this tutorial by Slice, it will teach you how to set it up again: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174046

Have you left it for a while after becoming unresponsive? With pawno it sometimes used to say that it's not responsive then compiles.

sounds like something in the script is causing it to stall, try commenting out blocks of script until it compiles and then uncommenting until you've pin pointed the reason why

It still does the same thing after I re installed it and redid the PAWN Compiler Tut. It just says it's unresponsive and I have to press close, then Notepad++ Comes back up.

Any ideas?

perhaps you didn't read my post and some how missed it? try compiling from pawno, if that freezes then re-read my previous post in this thread and actually try it