Is there a MASSIVE skin pack?

That changes cars and skins? I'm hoping to use it on my roleplay server, so please make sure the vehicles are RP

Answer is no. Vehicle's and Skins are just per player who have them installed called ''mods'' . You can't install mod's on server and you are not allowed to use mods while playing sa-mp anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caki
View Post
Answer is no. Vehicle's and Skins are just per player who have them installed called ''mods'' . You can't install mod's on server and you are not allowed to use mods while playing sa-mp anyway.
SKIN mods are OK I guess. But if you use some vehicles mods, You and the player around you will get opcodes. (For instance, Vehicle mods that change carcols and carmods )

Quote:
View Post
I know I can't install them on the server -_- I aint a dumbass. I mean I'm wanting to make a compilation of skin mods.

And what do you mean your allowed? Since when was there a rule / law against using client side mods on a SAMP Server?

Browse around different game forums, there's a huge variety. I don't think anybody has made a complete replacement pack, never is too late though, you can always make one.

Could you provide me with some more information? I could hook you up with some good sites, so you can assemble your own.(What kinds of skins)

Quote:
View Post
Who says we ant, allowed to use mod whlie playing sa-mp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
View Post
Could you provide me with some more information? I could hook you up with some good sites, so you can assemble your own.(What kinds of skins)
Yes, please, send me some websites

I'm looking to change all of the skins, all the ped skins, grove, ballas, biker, etc skins to a more realistic / better looking skins ...

its funny how u said samp dont allow mods but samp itself is a one big mod lol

You could try the retextured mod, it retextures pretty much the whole GTA SA world, including a lot of skins

Alot of servers (Roleplay/TDM(DM)/CnR/Prison RP's and much more) they got released/found Skin Packs!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=skins+packs+for+gta+san+andreas

SA-MP DOES allow mods (It's a mod itself), the safest way to mod it, is to only download mods that do not require you to edit any .dat files (Handling.dat, Carcols.dat, etc), I've found out, that for example, tuner car's mods (Sultan, Elegy, Etc) Work best, even when changin the mod parts, since they have a definite set of parts for EACH car, and they don't mess with the rest of the car's mod parts. Hoever, the IS a way of modding other vehicles, but you usually get op codes when the cars are modded and you don't have the mod properly installed. Skin mods are allowed everywhere, as they don't give you any kind of advantage.